ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connects2 kit. Where do you have the box, lead, ipod.

clio 172 cup
I'm going to order a connects2 kit for my 172 cup. I'm just wondering where you put the box, and where you have the lead coming out. I was thinking of maybe incorporating it into the ashtray or something. Or is there a neater option.
pics would rock.:)

225 Cup & Williams
I've tucked the box right back behind the headunit and brought the cable through the ashtray does the trick and looks neat.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The easiest way is box behind the headunit space, cable through the back of the dash strips, and out into the glovebox where the slot is for the catch...easiest way and no drilling needed.

Which Ipod do you have...as mine is 4th gen and needed the 5v converter in order to charge it from the battery...

Vauxhall Frontera
I used to have one and had it running into the glovebox, the box itself i stored just below where the stereo sits. there is a small removalble panel in the back of the glovebox which i took a small section out of to allow the cable through. as long as you have no more than 5 playlists there is no need (that i found anyway) to get access to the ipod.

Si

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Box hidden behind the dash and drilled a small hole just under the dash strip but hidden by the glovebox lid then ran the cable under the dash strip and had a vent mounted bracket...Simple and have access to your iPod/iPhone then.

Listerine & Poledo
how much are these boxes?

When i looked they were knocking on replacement head-unit money

so did that instead

1.4 16v Dynamique
The box sits behind the head unit then my cable pops up behind the drinks holder in the middle....iphone sits in the drinks holder.