ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cold & Dark (VERY!!)

al

ST on the way...
Can't see Holme Moss from our house but can see Emley :D (big bugger it is lol)

0015.jpg

Any excuse for another pic ;) lol

1.2 16v clio
yea massive even bigger wen u stand rite next 2 it. as if i didnt realise any1 wo from these parts. thats like about 5 mins from my house if that. crazaaaaaaaay

ant

yep.
cycled over there many a time [in my younger, fitter days]

bloody steep coming up from holmfirth!

al

ST on the way...
Nice pics al, I sometimes drive that way to my parents, love it :D

It's one of those roads that just HAS to be done lol, bit of a struggle for the 1200 though ;) lol

good pics...not like you havn't got eneough

Hahaaa, you know me!! ;)

He doesnt like my driving ill tell u ;) not that i can blame him!

haha, too quick for him with a 2.0l lol

i can talk :(

jamie

PMSL :clown:

Alfa 147 GTA
My local roads!! Didnt expect to see these up here :) amazing they are, love to give the valver a good thrasing over these, when she's running that is...

Alfa 147 GTA
Can't see Holme Moss from our house but can see Emley :D (big bugger it is lol)

0015.jpg

Any excuse for another pic ;) lol

Well as I was passing thought i'd get a cheeky shot or two in :)

And Al... how on earth did you get the whole mast in?? Had no chance with my pentax :)

Emleymast2touchedup.jpg

emleymast3touchedup.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
CS's photo *****!!! Your worse than R3OBC back in his peak! lol

blow me!!!!

Holmfirth???? Should have gave me a shout Al, i'd have came out for a run!!! Cracking roads around there!!! I'm there nearly every time i have the car out :D

Monaco Blue Mk2
If you're on about Winter Hill T mast, f**king hell, I think that's the TV signal we pick up all the way over here in Liverpool!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
f**k it i'm going to the mast this weekend on the way back to my parents and getting a pic of my gayolf to add to the Elmley Mast car and photo appreciation society :D