ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD: Black Ops III (3)

Clio 1.2 16v
I love it, feels very smooth unlike previous COD's, easy to get the hang of, the boost jumping is like it is on Destiny and the wall running stuff is actually quite useful for getting into people spawn rather than just being a gimmick. Still not had more than a 5 killstreak but that's because i run around like a nutter Leroy Jenkins style rather than sweating over my K/D ratio

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I really like it and seem to do well. There's one map though where you have to jump around a lot, not a fan tbh. The boost jumping is good, not ott like advanced. Sound affects are good and the guns seem nice to use. The hailstorm is pretty cool. Overall a good buy.

best cod since blops 2. Let's never mention ghost or aw as they were pants. Played for a few hours now and loving it. Need more maps though. A bit laggy but they always are the first weekend. Would recommend.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I want too quick scope, can't, lol. Run and gun ftw. Forget the name of the gun but hip firing is awesome with it

E45D712A-DD96-4BF2-A055-185A69A2226E_zpsa6apw2t1.gif

I did a 4 player split screen on Zombies last night, we couldn't get past level 7, tried 20+ times.

It's difficult, but feels WaW like.

Tryarch are definitely better makers.

Clio 1.2 16v
I want too quick scope, can't, lol. Run and gun ftw. Forget the name of the gun but hip firing is awesome with it

The AWS? Sub machine gun? I was beasting with that yesterday, If you want to learn how to quick scope set up a game against lots of bots you'll soon get the hang of it

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. It was the third sub machine gun I think. Crap down the sights but run and gun it's very good.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
About to go buy this, should I bother? Not bought a cod in ages.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Didnt take me long for it to install really. Play against the bots first, see how it feels before venturing online.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
the zombies is awesome,they are much faster.But you take 3 hits now before your down.The bonus giant map is beast and awesome weapon upgrades.Highly recommend the game

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
When you win or lose a gun fight now, it's more about merit, not about whose good with the sticks..

On Aw it was, where the fk did he go, the lag ,l due to the speed of movement and although you'd get have them in the cross hairs, they weren't there..

On this is more like, why did I run out, why am I a cnut, why did I hit reload he second three people run infront.

Still doing well thought, great game and I'll be playing this until black ops 4

Not seeing people jumping around like they have jet packs is a huge improvement.

I only have one zombie map, is the extra one for season pass only?

Xbox One: v CJ v

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Shotgun, worse than crap.
People who seem to stay in one spot, annoying.
Getting shot before killstreak, annoying.

Game, awesome.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Cheesy annoying shite at the end of each match where the top three are showcased, be nice to skip that

That is super gash and gets worse as they have a different sayings you can unlock and each of the 3 can do these at the end using the D pad.

Ooooooookay

It feels like forever when you end a game but it's overall awesome and much of the customisation is to compete with the pc world and extract more money from kids..

Csgo skins etc are mental, people pay mega money for nothing..

Megane 250
Playing through the campaign on this and really enjoying it, will play online after that.

Had 10mins on zombies also, seemed decent but I only have the one map? That sucks a bit and apparently I need a code for nuketown?

Clio 1.2 16v
Playing through the campaign on this and really enjoying it, will play online after that.

Had 10mins on zombies also, seemed decent but I only have the one map? That sucks a bit and apparently I need a code for nuketown?

The Giant zombie map you don't get with the standard editions, more maps will come with DLC and Nuketown was apparently a GAME pre-order bonus only which is a bit poo

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I downloaded through psn because I couldn't be bothered going out to get a copy. It said about nuketown so I assume I got the map. Is it just the zombie map or will there be a game on nuketown

Megane 250
The Giant zombie map you don't get with the standard editions, more maps will come with DLC and Nuketown was apparently a GAME pre-order bonus only which is a bit poo

Looks like I'll have to wait for the dlc then, bit s**t really

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
First game today, pretty good. Ok not the best team in the world but will take the 0 deaths lol

B52B8E7C-877C-44D7-ADC1-DB94E8B2F19A_zpszy0aabkp.gif