ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD: Black Ops III (3)

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
i had a ruff few weeks with virgin media but I'm back to ful speed.. You picked the worst weekend to play, it's double xp and all the heros and campers come out.. Xp weekend is just bad connection, rubber banding, 3bar and problems getting into lobbies.. we only had a handful of games, it was fail..

The rest of the time it's pretty good, the guys i play with are solid and we don't spend much time losing.. (Hardcore 2.20 win/lose ratio) We sometimes three bar or get matched with players from the moon, but most of the times the games good, the teams pukka and we give them the D.

Ive been playing soooooo much I have become a prestige master, I feel different in myself ever since, more important, more of a man, irresistible to women......other prestige masters pass me in the street and we know we're respected...

I've been getting a lot of abusive messages through cod lately and voice ones, it adds an extra dimension of fun to the game.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've given up on all things connection now and just stick to hardcore. Once I get dead silence I'll be on the SnD grind again

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
@imprezaworks and @LeeRS This is their team incase anyone goes up against them on cod or bf4
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3LSJNe2SAfuHTLyxf2x7WuswLx5J8ahQa4l2J5wFOSts9laGf.jpg