ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch prices

Clio 172
:laughing: Good luck with that !! labour is that much !!
Like I said I thought it was cheap but, when my flywheel went on my Mondeo I priced up bits and couldn't get it cheaper than £750. Clutch place by me did the lot fitted for £800.

Clio 172
I fancy doing it myself as I haven't messed with car for a while, but due to a lack of time I'd find it hard.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
ive had a look for you you cant beat the carparts4less as suggested above get it ordered lol good luck

PH2 172
Just had a quote of £300 for a clutch fitted to my 172, seems cheap or is it just me?
Mick @diamond quoted me a very similar price using OE parts & gearbox oil change.
Proper engine/box out job,none of this dangling the subframe off right hand bolts and risking damage to the subframe.
Comes with 2 year guarantee on workmanship and I think parts.

Clio 172
ive had a look for you you cant beat the carparts4less as suggested above get it ordered lol good luck

Cheers mate, mite order from gsf as if they are valeo and have in my local branch I can go and collect. And get it done tomorrow if I can get child care.

Clio 172
I
Mick @diamond quoted me a very similar price using OE parts & gearbox oil change.
Proper engine/box out job,none of this dangling the subframe off right hand bolts and risking damage to the subframe.
Comes with 2 year guarantee on workmanship and I think parts.
I did message him but got nothing back, tried phoning too but never answered, did try lol. Plus a bit of a journey with a totally fucked clutch.