ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport SE Dyno Day 13-07-13

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Thanks to everybody that attended the dyno day. It was a lovely day weather wise. Figures dident go to plan like we hoped but all in all a very good day & great to see everyone :)

Heres some pics

y7e3uhy6.jpg

evymara8.jpg

emyburej.jpg

ubegesy8.jpg

yqazyted.jpg

5agyhadu.jpg

7aruby3u.jpg

jegu5a6y.jpg

a4e3yry9.jpg

eremuvy7.jpg

ynuse5yd.jpg

7ygu6ype.jpg

4y2etatu.jpg

gyga9yna.jpg

ataretej.jpg

yvetu2en.jpg

a7equjeg.jpg

y8y9a6ev.jpg

Clio 172
Looks like a quality day out lads, figures look a bit off but suppose its the weather playing a part and dyno lottery.

Did pfc show up?

They've just emailed me back about attending the midlands one.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Good to see you guys had a good day out mate.

Has the turbo car of issues?

​Oh im thinking about cams for mine so wouldn't mind having a chat with you at some point, are you going for the breakfast meet tomo morning?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah the weather really dident help the figures tbh. Yeah PFC where there which was good so it will be going in the magazine.

Ill be at the brekky tomorrow scott & well have a gd chat

Clio 172
Yeah the weather really dident help the figures tbh. Yeah PFC where there which was good so it will be going in the magazine.

Ill be at the brekky tomorrow scott & well have a gd chat

Cool, fingers crossed we can have them down too

ph1 clio
was nice to meet some new faces, I was with mint in his turbo. dyno figures seemed to be about rite, heat may have caused a little drop in figures but not to much id say.

mints clio rips for 182hp.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
was nice to meet some new faces, I was with mint in his turbo. dyno figures seemed to be about rite, heat may have caused a little drop in figures but not to much id say.

mints clio rips for 182hp.

The weather really dident help. Mints is more then 182 im sure of that.

Everyone was well under there predictions

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
The weather really dident help. Mints is more then 182 im sure of that. Everyone was well under there predictions

The Engine Dynamics kit at low boost equates to 230-240bhp, I'm at a loss even with supposed ambient temps of 30 degrees where 50bhp has gone. Granted some of the bhp were a bit low (by owners quotes) but they were consistent

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
The Engine Dynamics kit at low boost equates to 230-240bhp, I'm at a loss even with supposed ambient temps of 30 degrees where 50bhp has gone. Granted some of the bhp were a bit low (by owners quotes) but they were consistent

Yeah im amazed at were all the power went. Very hot day

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Minty's surely cant be 180?!

Bit of a difference from k-tec's readout, kyle :( On my last rr day at surrey a few months ago, cub on here was supposed to be running 197 with cams from k-tec by k-tec, but it ran 183.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Minty's surely cant be 180?!

Bit of a difference from k-tec's readout, kyle :( On my last rr day at surrey a few months ago, cub on here was supposed to be running 197 with cams from k-tec by k-tec, but it ran 183.

Im gonna get mine live mapped soon. Yeah it just goes to show you

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
I don't think the results are that far out, these are the results from the Yorkshire rr meet at RS Tuning a couple of weeks ago, similar temps, maybe not quite as hot.

Kyle Townend - Impreza Sti 284.6bhp
Philip Bairstow - Clio 172 - 166bhp
Matt Cooper - Clio R27 - 185.9bhp
Mark Vaughan - Megane 250 -
Simon Baron - Megane 265 - 278.9bhp
Tom Wigley - Clio 200 - 186bhp
Nick Lattimer - Clio 172 - 163.5bhp
Craig Taylor - Peugeot 106 (turbo) 171.8bhp
Joe - Clio 197 - 187.5bhp
Dominic - Clio 182 (Supercharged) 241.5bhp
Stanners - Clio 200 - 191.4bhp
Andy Tennett - Clio 200 - 186.8bhp
Darren Robinson - Clio 182 - 185.7bhp
Michael Allen - Clio 172 - 164.2bhp
Bertie - Clio R27 -

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Tbh I've just been on clio197.net and the result of mine is consitant with alot of them too.
Temp may have payed a little factor but all in all a good result for mine.

Smurf R26R 450bhp
Each dyno will be different and it can be how the car is strapped down as well. I know Paul at Rs tuning said before could strap my megane down if wanted and would show hardly any power so it's hard to get same read out from various dynos