ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Members Trax Night Out - Saturday 5 September

SchwepTek™
Hell yeh!

Birthdayyyyyyyyy week! :)

0.5. n0rm
1. T5phy
2. .Gem.
3. JME
4. Kerry
5. Jacko
6. Hutchie
7. BonxyNoPhone
8. M8XY G
9. Gem
10. Needy
11. Karl
12. Bongy
13. The Boosh
14. Sym0n
15. Schwep
16. MaceV6

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
2 Choices.

Live with it or i delete this and we start again.
If the new one gets spammed out of control NOBODY is moderating it.

I'd rather not waste our resources deleting ridiculous levels of crap.

You seem to be in charge of this, so its up to you.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Tom

I pm'd Kneel suggesting your exact option above. He said this thread is staying as it is.

I understand and agree that resources not be wasted, hence why second thread was made. It's not fair on you guys to be deleting/clearing up pages of spam.

I'll leave it with you, I just volunteered to put all the details in one place. Whatever is less hassle is fine by me! :)

Barge
Why don't we just tag Gem's details (where they're not duplicated) onto the OP?

It's pretty obvious from the tickets thread etc who's going on the stand etc. Lets not get stressed or arsey about details. If someone can't be bothered to look through a thread for the info then tough s**t they'll just have to... Or ask.

Simples.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Why don't we just tag Gem's details (where they're not duplicated) onto the OP?

It's pretty obvious from the tickets thread etc who's going on the stand etc. Lets not get stressed or arsey about details. If someone can't be bothered to look through a thread for the info then tough s**t they'll just have to... Or ask.

Simples.

:)

+fecking 1

(kneels kindly already done that)

so yeah...needy dont forget the vodka- this isnt spam (kneel), this is very accurate forward planning, i need my volume.

Win, i will get it booked as Karl said its my turn this time lol[/quote]

Dont worry about the breakfests......i'll sort them for us all PMSFL!!!

Standard. LOL.

Skittles vodka, n0rm. Get on it. :cool:

YES, ive got 2litres very maturely brewed items from June that i forgot, the aroma of that is wonderful.

ill get back into the lad soon to sort another LTR, this one with a little twist:evil:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Norm. You and i both know that you will drink far too much in the space of 2 hours then throw up somewhere. I will be there with the top up of alcohol to pull you through the night. There will be no carrying back to the room tho!

Norm. You and i both know that you will drink far too much in the space of 2 hours then throw up somewhere. I will be there with the top up of alcohol to pull you through the night. There will be no carrying back to the room tho!

yes we throw up, but never give in, standard....im not bothered, i wont be sleeping anyway, so cells dont phase me;)

Gem

Racing Blue 182
0.5. n0rm
1. T5phy
2. .Gem.
3. JME
4. Kerry
5. Jacko
6. Hutchie
7. BonxyNoPhone
8. M8XY G
9. Gem
10. Needy
11. Karl
12. Bongy
13. The Boosh
14. Sym0n
15. Schwep
16. MaceV6
17. mini-valver

M

mini-valver

Yeah, stopping in Joe's room. Ready to peoples elbow you from a desk again big man!

Keep up this time eh ;)

M

mini-valver

Flol, piss funny though. You were all SO bitter hat we broke into your rooms at 5am ;)