ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Members Trax Night Out - Saturday 5 September

Bus w**ker
you can say f**k off to a nights sleep:D
Using nothing but the form of expressive smilisms, here is how the afternoon, night and morning after shall play out (with the exception of possibly getting chucked out the hotel and/or arrested).

:race:
:drunk:
:rofl:
:dead:
:cheers:
:sleepy:
:nono:
:argue:
:slap:
:cry:
:coffee:
:eek:

LY 200
Using nothing but the form of expressive smilisms, here is how the afternoon, night and morning after shall play out (with the exception of possibly getting chucked out the hotel and/or arrested).

:dead:
:cheers:
:sleepy:
:nono:
:argue:
:slap:
:cry:
:coffee:
:eek:

LMAO!

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
WITH BUCKETS OF WATER:evil:

cue schweppy and Jakco, poor little lads:D

LOL!!! knock at the door look through the peep hole n0rm and mace stood there with a bin full of water Haiii!!

i'm going to buy some walkie talkies :rasp:

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
I will also be in the hotel with you lot, armed with a few litres of tequila for general sharing along with some other spirits. I can see it being interesting

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Puking and Hangover is all part of the fun. You haven't done it properly if you dont experiance both.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Does it say what time we need to check in? Also, other than vodka are you taking any other booze down to have in the hotel room? You still meeting us at donnington aren't you sir x

Bus w**ker
Check in from 15:00 and out by 12:00.

Dunno about Matt but I'm taking Vodka and diet coke, port and blue WKD oh and LOTS of Redbull and paracetamol for the next day lol. Oh and there is (or was) an ice machine in the hotel lobby :D.

And yeah he will be meeting you at Donny Park...as I'll be chauffeuring him there. ;)

Does it say what time we need to check in? Also, other than vodka are you taking any other booze down to have in the hotel room? You still meeting us at donnington aren't you sir x

Yes.........

stroh.jpg.......

Need i say anymore:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

M

mini-valver

Im all up for being fingered Joe. Lick it and stick it.

You're w**k Luke. Take it like a man, Stroh is epic.