ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio's in kent

vers le haut doigt milieu
I'm down in Bromley and Westerham from time to time. And at a sailing club in Highham by Cliff fort from time to time (pictures of such place bellow for your entertainment.)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm always about, Dartford/Gravesend area

Currently mine is covered in a thick layer of fog/mud from a random day/night trip to north Wales at 2am this morning !

197 Albi S11AND
Im from Sittingbourne but am always around Medway 172 CUP blue

Theres a few i see in sittingbourne alot

RB 182 with private plate
CUP blue 182 x2
172 CUP 2x 52 plates and one with private plate ending in CUP
2 x Monaco blue 172
Mars red V6 ph 2
Silver V6 mk1
197 in blue

clio mk1 /5 turbo engine
Im in Herne Bay ? Canterbury Area Black 182 with cup packs
haha i cant miss you how are ya m8 im about canterbury to but car is broke at the mo and im waiting for my new t25 to come cant wait hope to be pushing about 200bhp give or take a little

Iceburg 172
theres 3/4 of us from my area (Deal...bet noone knows where it is lol), doesn't seem to be anyone else within an hour of us :(

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
im from rochester rb182:)

Does your car have a baby on board type sign in the rear window? Ive Seen an RB182 by asda in rochester a couple of times now.

I never get spotted cause i dont have an RS yet!

182FF Cup / Renault 5 GT
theres 3/4 of us from my area (Deal...bet noone knows where it is lol), doesn't seem to be anyone else within an hour of us :(

deal is only about 25 mins away from me mate i know where it is just dont know my way around deal though

fad

Clio 182 FF
I'm in Dartford Arctic 182 on Turinis

Work near maidstone but working as a surveyor I cover a lot of Tunbridge and a fair bit of London.

Also spend a bit of time going to and from the whole Canterbury, Ashford, Margate area too.

Just clocked up 30k miles this year :|

fabia vrs
trying to sort out a bluewater meet already mate !! ;) please all put your names down so we can get some numbers together !! :D

500 Twinair
A kent meet would be good, maybe in the new year, could meet early sunday morning for a drive etc

fabia vrs
bluewater meet is on 22nd of feb !! @ 1pm !! please see local meet's on the forum to put your name down !! :D :D :D