ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio turbo

turbo 182
Hi guys, anyone know if clio turbo is still going?

Trying to find there website but can't and can't find them on Facebook either?

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't personally involved but there were a string of unhappy people and he threw in the towel AFAIK, there was a big thread on it a little while back.

dan's cast offs.
it's ok though, he's still honoring warranty issues :tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Hes not honoring anything. The man is a out of business for the shoddy work on countless cars. Its a miracle he isnt in prison for it.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It won't allow me to view that Clio turbo experiences thread

img_2482-jpg.181906

imag2751-jpg.185325

What else do you need to know?

turbo 182
I plowed around £15k into a Clio with andy - biggest regret ever! Sold it for £7k so a nice loss of £8k

172 Turbo
And the worst thing is the issues were widely known for well over 12 months before they became publicly discussed.

turbo 182
Kk

So what's did you want from Clio turbo
I went for his stage 3 kit, 02m gear box, ast's, full suspension refresh with pms

The list goes on!

Took 8 months for him to do, and it was still never complete! False promise after false promise, lie after lie. JOKE

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys, anyone know if clio turbo is still going?

Trying to find there website but can't and can't find them on Facebook either?
I believe him and his bint are in charge of the Northern Renault group on Facebook. I hope your not after his spannering skills though!

RB Clio 182
Hes a f**king robbing lying b*****d, if i see him again hes getting a f**king clout, the domed headed prick!

Ive had so many shitty things fitted to my car, everytime my car went in it had a different coloured engine(apart from manifold and bolt on bits)

RB Clio 182
I have also heard though the grapevine that he is now claiming mental health problems, his wife has left him, and he owes a lot of money to customers.

I might ring trading standards to throw a spanner in the works, and hand him a loaded gun or a pack of paracetamols and a bottle of whisky!

f**king egghead!

turbo 182
I have also heard though the grapevine that he is now claiming mental health problems, his wife has left him, and he owes a lot of money to customers.

I might ring trading standards to throw a spanner in the works, and hand him a loaded gun or a pack of paracetamols and a bottle of whisky!

f**king egghead!
He made his own bed, he'l have to lie in it

And learn the hard way

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Is anyone actually pursuing any type of legal action against him?

Probably not possible.
The business should have been setup as a limit company, as such any debts or claims for compensation due to poor work have to be levelled at the company and not the directors.

When it's dissolved there's nothing left to take to court, so there is no case.