ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio turbo

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
@R3k1355
"should have", but not, he was a sole trader.

However, getting blood from a stone is impossible. No one came out of this well.

If he was silly enough to do that then people can crack on and take the man himself to court.
Anything he owns will be up for grabs, house, car, tools, shirt off his back etc etc.

A couple of CCJ's on his credit profile will f**k things up for a long time as well.

172 Turbo
If he was silly enough to do that then people can crack on and take the man himself to court.
Anything he owns will be up for grabs, house, car, tools, shirt off his back etc etc.

A couple of CCJ's on his credit profile will f**k things up for a long time as well.
Although possible, it's doubtful anything will be returned anytime soon

172 Turbo
Is it really that easy to rob 10's of thousands of pounds of innocent customers?

Wow!
If there is nothing left and no assets then yes. Just look at Can't Pay on channel 5, small payment plans and years to pay any compensation award.

However, it's possible he does have assets, who knows? There is no business or tools left so no assets there, he could have a house to get a charging order on so if he sells it in the future you get paid back with interest.

He was undercutting lots of people and charging very little for jobs, just look at the 5k turbo conversion, all the parts of EDs but with a standalone too and outsourced mapping. Peanuts for belt jobs. I doubt he made much out of the business whilst it was running.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Although possible, it's doubtful anything will be returned anytime soon

True, but then it depends on what the people affected want.
If a bunch of people went to court and got CCJ's he'd be pretty fucked for many years to come.

dan's cast offs.
True, but then it depends on what the people affected want.
If a bunch of people went to court and got CCJ's he'd be pretty fucked for many years to come.

people are good at moaning and bitching but won't actually do anything about it. i only know of one person with a ct car who took anyone to court.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I have also heard though the grapevine that he is now claiming mental health problems, his wife has left him, and he owes a lot of money to customers.

I might ring trading standards to throw a spanner in the works, and hand him a loaded gun or a pack of paracetamols and a bottle of whisky!

f**king egghead!

DO IT PLEEEEEEEEESE c**t deserves it !

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
It was his mum who died and he couldn't return the car back to someone because of that and grievance etc.

Then he posts a photo of her a year later.

That is just the worst. And to think I had him in my car at one point. f**king angers me

535d / t5 caravelle
What a First class c**t!

Yet again someone gets away with constantly f**king people over and over again. To many t***s like this in existence.

There should be a cull.

182 Turbo
It was his mum who died and he couldn't return the car back to someone because of that and grievance etc.

Then he posts a photo of her a year later.

That is just the worst. And to think I had him in my car at one point. f**king angers me
The word sociopath comes to mind