ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio TT- the rise from the death -56k no way

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers for the comments peeps:) reading remarks like this make the whole car worth while doing even tho it does try my patience at times:D

just accumalating my parts for my new turbo upgrade at the mo....its started with one of these......a animal muncher;)

GT35R005_sized.jpg

just waiting for my JBS manifold to be made, gotta order some 850cc injectors and an external waste-gate then jobs a good-en:D

on the fueling side of things, Ive recently received 10 meters of braided fuel hose off Ben my sponsor, so Saturday my plans are to fit the swirl pot and braided hose....

03052008092.jpg

also i can report a little on the wheel front.....recently purchased some speed-line chronos ( cheers Hayley;) ).....cleaned and stripped them last weekend i then popped them on a lathe at work to tidy the remains from H's rally driving skills;)......i powder coated them at work today and there in the ovens as i speak:D

before..........

21062008165.jpg

afters......will follow;)

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Liking them.
We want afters pics now:eek: lol
So how much more power are you going to expect with those final (possibly) modifications?
Will be even more of an animal:D

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
And how far off are you now?
Your tempted to get extra wide tyres for the front for the strip (That is if you haven't already) that will help you put the power down.

im around 100hp adrift going by the best santa pod time mate, as for the tyres.....im already there with them;)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
just read the whole thread, that is an amazing car uv got there fella. looks mint. cant wait to see the wheels done, u doin em orange? noticed a thread somewhere by welsh arab sayin powdercoat orange so put 2 an 2 together but may be wrong. Looks class though.

what power is it currently ? rough weight ?

its running circa 400hp mate with the current set up, as for the weight 870 kgs

just read the whole thread, that is an amazing car uv got there fella. looks mint. cant wait to see the wheels done, u doin em orange? noticed a thread somewhere by welsh arab sayin powdercoat orange so put 2 an 2 together but may be wrong. Looks class though.

cheers pal, the wheels is there any other coloour on my car car black and orange;)......... pics to follow asap:D

meh shut up.....turinis are about as common a polish man in england nowadays;)

my gran even has them on her micra.........

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
lol, well, if you're trying to imply that the speedlines are 'on trend'.. you're about 3 years too late ;)

reet update!!....fitted all the aerotec fittings and braided lines onto the turbo today so im ready to plumb up when the tubi manifold arrives for JBS designs.... while i did that, my uncle started to fabricate he downpipe....

gt35setup.jpg

i was bored this afternoon so i mated the turbo and wastegate upto an manifold i had in the shed.......just to see how it looks.....:D

gt35setup1.jpg

my god im itching to get fitting now:D.......

Cupra
One of the most interesting threads on here!

That turbo is going to be sucking in small pets as you drive past! Can't want to see some up to date vids of this beast running.

^^ cheers mate:)

i plan on getting some LIL video clips this weekend all being well...should make good viewing:D

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
now thats a moddified clio i do like lol.]

keep up the good work mate. Spotting things like this makes me want to be able to work on my own car but i know jack sh@te about engines

just for you iccle lady yuss:D.................

## note to self## next time i see H take a booster cusion;)

Status
Not open for further replies.