ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio TT- the rise from the death -56k no way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Aye Matt, us girls need adjustable seats...short arse legs you see.

(Mind you, I should sit in it and see if I can reach first....don't think I'd dare drive it though ;))

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Gem, I'm about 3ft from anything and can't see over the dash.. so you've probably got a decent shot :(

'91 Clio RT =D
sounds like after what you went through with ur personal issues you deserve such a great car mate.

Love it mate absolutly amazing

Silver 182
What a Thread ..What a Car !

I take my hat off to you fella...sounds like times were hard and you have had to battle your way through the thick and thin..but you have got there and im sure your Richard will be so so proud of you !

Top man, cant wait to see the beast in flesh at the next meet your at !

:cheers:

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
lol, are you seriously gonna let me drive it?
After Chris's little escapade, I'll probably cry tbh.

LOL ive never needed to put my other seat in.....but no i have this added pressure i will endevior:D

as for the extinguisher.......it comes as standard:D

She scared* me in a 1.2, I wouldnt sit with here in yours! lol..

Soon??!! Thats not good enough! :(

*No, Hayley. I didnt scream :p

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I really like this car.

Im glad matt black started this one a while back,and hope you carry it on

reet a long awaited bump

not a very good bump as Ive far-king broke it!!!.....this time its the gear box....these vag item meant to be ''bullet proof'' nah not for the norm!!!

anyways, cut a long story short, i was being driven aggressively the other morning as you do!!, 1st gear to the limiter great stuff...2nd gear fine...into 3rd around 7krpm and BANG ''oh s**t'' summit let go, crawl it to the hard should...nothing would have no gear....turn the car off oh there's gears.....that's the slave cylinder to me, get it home, trys to bleed it for air as a last resort....nah no change.....in a word fubard........be reet.

so Ive let a few days go by, considered my options and here's the plan Ive come up with

1- change the diff'ed 6 speed item for a o2j 5 speed box (better ratios)
2- change the clutch for a ''spec motorsport'' paddle clutch...good for 500 lbs torque
3- forged Ali g60 flywheel
4- custom made solid steel drive shafts to suit gear box

ah well its beaten me this time, however i will be back better then before...some you win some you don't :(

norm

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
yeh well... its only gettin written off when you let me loose in it when fixed ;) give us a ring if u need anyhelp dude xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.