ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio SuperTouring

CS172
Here is few pics of project from Serbia. Engine, suspension and almost all of the rest mechanics is used from Renault Laguna ST. There is still more work to go, they say for now it weights about 850 kg. Engine produces 315 hp.
clioww5.jpg
clioww1.jpg
clioww.jpg
15670-zoran%20kastratovic%20renault%20clio%20zaluzani.jpg

Octavia VRS LE
wheels are absolutely huge!!!! lol i no nothing of racing cars but i expect its fast!! lol

CS172
Yes, the wheels with driveshafts and central locking nuts are from Laguna ST. In brief, this was the donor car for this project:
1065.jpg
There was the video from the first race of the Clio...I'l post it when I find it.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Go on the rear diffuser- dont Adam172 he will w*nk himself into a coma over it-

Needs a rear spoiler...

Lol at the comedy wheels

Whats the name on the window- Katastropic...
S

Civic Type R FN2
Here's a rough translation for those that don't have the superior Chrome browser:

Following the automotive and motorcycle sport in the past almost 50 years ago, I met a hundredth of competitors, hundreds of master wheel.Each of them was more or less skillful driving fast, though rare are those who were connoisseurs of excellent mechanics, or even designers.
In the mid seventies to excellent mechanics who know and preparation, "rapid Fica" force the Belgrade relist the champion Miki Zivanovic, the engine for the "hybrid" Mike Djelmaša, once a top mechanic preparing Rade Rajic, now if you want to craft a great service when it comes to fixing "motor head", then look for a mechanic shop in Mladenovac "SPORT", and its owner Milan Kostadinović, better known by his nickname "Bata nose", if you need extra Štelovanje gear, then ride to the village Gorjani front of Uzice, and contact Milin Vesnic legendary champion, but if you are in the category of "hybrid" championship ambitions, then your pet "jugić" have "poisoned" at all uspešnijeg Milos Spasojevic, the famous "poisoner".
Today however, I would like to introduce you a man who also knows you do something unusual, quality and creativity.This is a multiple champion of Belgrade, 41ZORAN KASTRATOVIC year, the owner of the Golden Helmet and a total of six state championship titles.Several days ago ZORAN in Kragujevac introduced and tested his grumpy "Reno KLIA," which for a long time of preparation, or adjust, ulepšava, changes, grows up and makes it really powerful small car, which is that's in Kragujevac 22ndMay 2011.Together they have years and his first trophy, a master ZORAN KASTRATOVIC provided elsewhere on the podium, behind Vesnić Mikic, a front Bate Banićević.
"KLIO" was purchased as a serial "KLIO SPORT" the engine of 197 hp, and then the red came repackaging, procurement novogt units in France, in less Kuru, a well-known workshop "SODEMO".Mali plavušan "KLIO" Today is the release of "car gym" gained muscle strength and boasted of as much as 315 horsepower in a displacement of 2000 cc.
ZORAN KASTRATOVIC was obviously proud and pleased: "All we are by ourselves, my friends and I, from the firm" EHOM AUTO ".A lot of them helped in their own way and do not want anyone to point out, and not to forget some.Shells I personally medelirao, made ​​molds, purchased carbon, the car is light as a feather, has only 850 kg, and the engine of 315 hp.After Kragujevac, we noticed some shortcomings, yet few have it down in order to improve grip, is quite short, requires a precision driver.Impressions are the phenomenal ".

http://www.mojsvetbrzine.rs/2011/06/zoran-kastratovic-konstruktor-i-sampion/

172 Ph2 Flamer
So is it just me that thinks this is sacrilege for tearing apart a Williams Laguna?

Those cars are special enough, surely?

Still it needs turinis! :rasp:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
lets play a game of "spot the original parts"! lol

that does look like an absolute animal!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Nice to see something different built without compromise but still sad that a WTCE chassis had to die to create it.

I've not read the original story but is there any mention of which chassis and build was used as WTCE produced a few variants? Looks like the last of the run going on the Sodemo covers and power output.

Mick

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Love the way the engine has been mounted so far back, the balance of the car must be pretty good like that.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
That's how its always been done in touring cars J. Sling the engine right back, alter the suspension geometry and mounting points... all for better balance and weight distribution. I've got loads of pictures of the WTCE Lagunas as I had to alter my RDR 19 setup to allow an engine to be traditionally mounted again.

Mick

CS172
As far as I know, the Laguna chasis didnt have to be sacrificed. The Laguna ST is still in one piece, actually you can see her beside Clio in one of the picture. All the parts used on Clio are actual spare parts for Laguna. When he bought the Laguna ST, he also bought almost one more whole in spare parts, so he decided to use those parts in something different.