ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Super Cup

Should do - what were they spec'd for? I'm assuming Mk2 chassis 1*2 cup race car?

If you've lowered it to the point where the wheels are in the arches the you may have to get the grinder out - if not you should be okay assuming you aren't running with sufficent suspension travel to bring wheel and arch into contact.

Cheers
M

RS RIP
Should do - what were they spec'd for? I'm assuming Mk2 chassis 1*2 cup race car?

If you've lowered it to the point where the wheels are in the arches the you may have to get the grinder out - if not you should be okay assuming you aren't running with sufficent suspension travel to bring wheel and arch into contact.

Cheers
M

Yep. Na it is'nt that low, still a little gap seen in the arches. And the H&R does travel but not that much . Those front bumperbrackets will need doing i think because on hard curving these already tend to rub now already. Also decided to put on 195 tyres.

Do i maybe need stronger wheelbolts because of the offset being even 15mm more out than the offset 45 these hubs were designed for ? The cup runs 38 on these hubs , but further out to 30 may be asking for trouble ?

Regardless of what wheel it is or what offset it is you need to ensure that there is sufficent bolt length.

Cheers
M

RS RIP
Okay i will have to see if the bolts i had on will still be enough to handle the 8mm outwards..

sorry for me dirty-ing up your topic , thanks for the advice/answers.

Black Gold Trophy
Oil catch tank is a simple one - breather from standard breather point to catch tank then catch tank (via wire mesh seperator) to atmo via a breather filter.

Cheers
M

Ah cool that's what I thought, some people have the vacuum tube still connected but if you ask me that defeats the object as you will still be drawing oil vapour into the inlet!
So with the vacuum tube from the throttle body did you just put a bolt in the tube to blank it off or fit a breather filter on there or something?