ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport key ring

clio 182
Is it just me or doe's any one els think a bottle opener key ring is a little irresponsible?

No dig at the guys running the club, I love my key ring and use it all the time, very useful, but it does make me laugh, promotion of drink driving n all that??

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Think about it.

Partys, loads of people around. What's the main problem? No bottle opener! You whip the CS.net bottle opener out and people are like "Omg, that's an awesome bottle opener. Where did you get it?". You proceed to tell them about it and CS.net, could be new members.

It's a sneaky social thing ;). Recruiting secretly!

I joke. I dunno what it's about but I do like it, even if I don't drink!

Dynamique S TCE
Its not promoting drink driving in the slightest, would you complain about a shop selling similar keyrings? Do you accuse everyone you see with a similar keyring as a drink driver and report them to the police?

I can see where you're coming from but it seems like you havn't given it a seconds thought.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I would never open a bottle while driving. I'm too busy texting and swigging from cans of Tennent's whilst doing 60mph past a school to be doing that sh*t

clio 182
ha ha no don't get me wrong guys, like i said i love my key ring and use it all the time, just makes me laff that its a bottle opener key ring. I guess IU'm just an alcoholic and only think of beer when i think of bottles and when its attached to my car keys i think beer and car = drink driving. not that i would dream of doing such a thing.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL, Yes. Has been mentioned before iirc. They are awesome so we ignored any chance they could be mis-perceived.

We had to draw the line at a multi-tool with built in knife though (sadly)

Dynamique S TCE
LOL, Yes. Has been mentioned before iirc. They are awesome so we ignored any chance they could be mis-perceived.

We had to draw the line at a multi-tool with built in knife though (sadly)

We'd all be murderers if we had those!

Jap Box
I find it handy, at partys/mates no one ever has a bottle opener, yet because I drove there and picked up drink we always have one now! Except my car keys usually end up getting drink spilt on them various times :(

Civic Type R FN2
I received mine through the post yesterday. I don't have a clue why you would say it's irresponsible, surely it's up to the owner if they misused it...

I do wonder why it is so chunky though?

Jap Box
I received mine through the post yesterday. I don't have a clue why you would say it's irresponsible, surely it's up to the owner if they misused it...

I do wonder why it is so chunky though?

Needs to be up to the task, mine will open 50 bottles or more basically every weekend, a flimsy ne would just brake!

535d / t5 caravelle
Is it just me or doe's any one els think a bottle opener key ring is a little irresponsible?

No dig at the guys running the club, I love my key ring and use it all the time, very useful, but it does make me laugh, promotion of drink driving n all that??

yes