ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Insurance @ 19

Bux

Golf GTD
Im 19 with 2 years ncb and a clean license and paying £1681 with Elephant for my 197

Monaco 172
I got quoted 3500 from my current insurer, the cheapest i could find was 2142. which is silly money considering i'm 23 now with 5 years no claims. i previously had a 1.2 clio which was costing 700, bought a 172 expecting 1500'ish... elephant was 3000+ admiral, more than, privilage, axa, aviva plus many more (trust me the list goes on) would'nt insure me...... now can some one explain to me how someone youger than me can have a 182 and be paying 600 - 1000. i was on about it earlier today and everyone was pretty much laughing at how much i'm gunna be paying. £2142 on a 172 only worth about 2000 when i've got 5 years no claims and been with the same company since i first started driving....i know insurance has gone up for everybody this year but this is ridiculas. asda insurance did make me laugh though, through go compare and compare the market they were offering a quote up at £8000... seriously wtf!

Clio 182
Try adrian flux im 20 with 3 years no claims and for a 182 it was £1480 with them tpft or try brentacre their quite resonable

Monaco 172
You BD postcode means your fucked basically.

Thought of moving?

I live close to bradford, but that little HX saves me a fortune :cool:

Well thats me completely b****cks'd then :dead:, i'll keep lookin for better quotes but its not looking good atm

White Clio 200
I'm 22, 6 points for speeding and a accident £831 with admiral, add both parents on as additional drivers and it will drip the price

S4 Avant
Insurance companies very rarely insure people who live in Bradford, let alone give them reasonable insurance prices.

Im 20, 3 years ncb currently.. no fines, 2 female drivers added, no mods or mods... both quotes where around £1,540 (for either a 182 or 197... the difference between the two was a few £, 172 was slightly more), im waiting till my 21st im hoping it will be around the £1,100 mark, will 21st be a good drop, ive read that it will and the 1500 quote was with one company, admiral, im sure i could get cheaper phoning about, and the same goes for when im 21.

Monaco 172
Im 20, 3 years ncb currently.. no fines, 2 female drivers added, no mods or mods... both quotes where around £1,540 (for either a 182 or 197... the difference between the two was a few £, 172 was slightly more), im waiting till my 21st im hoping it will be around the £1,100 mark, will 21st be a good drop, ive read that it will and the 1500 quote was with one company, admiral, im sure i could get cheaper phoning about, and the same goes for when im 21.

Not if you live in or around bradford it doesnt lol.

Insurance companies very rarely insure people who live in Bradford, let alone give them reasonable insurance prices.

Never Knew that.

Time to move Count Sportular, even if you get rid you can never have a car you like except a taxi or something.lol.

Clio182 RB Blue
I'm paying £1600 fully comp 1 ncb and two named drivers ( parents ) policy in my name I'm 18 with elephant

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I got quoted around 2300, bit steep tbh but it'll be worth it.

It really won't, it's a waste of money.
The cars are good, but certainly not good enough to waste that level of money.

You sir are going under the category of daft!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
I love being old(er)

£347 for my R27 for me and the missus. Hers is only £250 a year on a brand new Seat Ibiza (again, for both of us)

Most i've ever paid is £1,100 but that was when i was 21 and was for a modified Punto GT and a Golf VR6 (Yes, £1,100 to insure BOTH at the same time) Unbeleiveable how much insurance has increased over the last 8 - 9 years!