ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio sport grill

Clio extreme 1.2
This will probably sound very dumb ..

But im looking to put a clio sport grill on my 1.2 (just looks better to me)

But gone on ebay and that not sure which one it is that i need to get ? Its a 2002 plate its going on. Theres some with the middle cut out and some thats not :S

Could some one shine some light for me ?

Cheers :)

Arctic 182FF
Haha sorry :) was looking on for sale thread for a induction kit, n looked at urs for some reason. Very recognisable with the stickers tho :)

Ah fair enough. For the record I didn't put the stickers on, was like that when I got it.

If Hampton doesn't want it, I'll have it! I'm in Bristol so I'd be happy to come and collect it for less than £40!

It'd make a lot more sense for you to have it since you're in Bristol and he's in Birmingham. Pm me

Clio extreme 1.2
Lmao yes i guess it would make more sense if you brought it off him lol btw i was the one who messaged you on facebook asking where your postcode was ! Weird coincidence !

Arctic 182FF
Glad I could help with a sale if it goes through ;) :)

Thanks, I owe you one! I'm also selling a 172 interior, some ph2 rear lights, side strips and a spoiler if you want to sell them for me too ;)

Lmao yes i guess it would make more sense if you brought it off him lol btw i was the one who messaged you on facebook asking where your postcode was ! Weird coincidence !

Ha that is a bit weird, good luck finding a grill now you know what you're looking for :)