ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio rs kit?

clio 3 1.4 16v
Hi all I own a clio 3 and I want to know if I could get the rs front and rear bumper with diffuser on my car. I appreciate this is a noobish question but any help would be reatly appreciated. Cheers guys!

Iceberg 172
Not exactly no... The Arches on the front of a 197/200 (not sure which shape you have) are a lot wider so you'd need the front wings too.

As for the rear, I know the rear quarters have wider arches but if this actually has an effect on the fitment of the rear bumper I'm not sure.

There is a spot on R27 LY rep on here somewhere which has bloody everything on it so it is possible but whether it's worth it is up to you!

clio 3 1.4 16v
Cheers for your help buddy really appreciate it! My clio is the first new shape I think, its a 56 plate so its not the latest new shape if that makes sense lol I'm really interested in trying it but like you say the cost will have to be looked into. Again thanks for your help mate.

S4 Avant
Since the rear arches are a different shape, I don't think it's possible to fit the rear bumper from a 197.

May be possible to fit the front bumper, wings and side skirts though.