ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio R27 Team F1 Register

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Hello

Just wanted to make all you R27 owners aware that there is now a fully functional register for them on http://www.clio197.net we are trying to get as many cars on it as we can to keep a track of them.

This site is not to be confused with clio197.com which so many of you registered on but were never activated by admin.

So get over there on get your car registered:D

thanks

And apology's if this has been posted before

Clio 197 F1 R27
Registered in December or January on the site but still not activated, tried another email and still no joy!

Poor show!

RB182cup&golf gti
was in Lookers Stockport yest getting my car serviced and they've a yellow one of these in their showroom with the stickers on, proper nice

ST
I'm 197.com and i've put my R27 on the register (no.105) but tbh the site is pretty rubbish...no merchandise, theres never really anything to read either..197.net is pretty much the same.

350Z GT
The birthdays at the bottom of someone who is 15 years old says it all.. Surely no 15 year old owns a Clio 197 ?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
but there are members on cliosport who arnt old enough to drive.. does it matter?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I'm 197.com and i've put my R27 on the register (no.105) but tbh the site is pretty rubbish...no merchandise, theres never really anything to read either..197.net is pretty much the same.

See above post.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Registered in December or January on the site but still not activated, tried another email and still no joy!

Poor show!
That was clio197.com you registered on as clio 197.net wasn't started until late Feb, the admin never seemed to do anything on the first site so another one was set up by a different person. You will definately be activated on clio197.net

And as funkymunky says, all site are quiet at first its only been running for about 2 months now. I'm sure cliosort was quiet in its first few months and look at it now:)