ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio owners in Weston-s-Mare

182, Cayenne, Mini S
Just wondering if any of the many Clio's that I've seen in, and around Weston are owned by cliosport members?

182, Cayenne, Mini S
What colour is your 172? I'll keep a look out for you! Although I'm usually in the A4. The 182 has only been out twice this month!

Bux

Golf GTD
Did either of them do the clutch? If they did tell them to step away from the spanners! And can I have the rest of the bolts back to replace my spares that weren't put in.

One of them said yes they did change the clutch but the car was missing loads of things, and he never got round to replacing any of the missing bolts. He said the only thing holding the bumper on was a couple of cable ties haha. He admits it was a total shed, and he only got it because it was stupidly cheap!

there was loads of things missing that would only have been missing after the clutch change imo. like:-
starter heatshield
gearbox mount bolts
gearbox bolts that holt it to the engine (only 4 were put in!)

mechanically its alright now I had my way with it. the new owner is slowly tidying it up, hes had a full suspension refresh on it now.

Clio 172 cup
Also interested in the person that owns the nice Blue Clio V6 on new Nristol road near worle

Clio 182 trophy
that road is awesome but also very dangerous!! have done i t a few times in my car and better at night as you can use the whole road properly. and see headlights coming at you from far away