ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio on the roof! :)

3 Series touring
Took a few pics of the 1.poo this evening , sh1tty weather for it though!

YES i know alloys, and lowered .....apart form that C+C please :)

watcha think

P2235175.jpg

P2235187copy.jpg

carr.jpg

P2235146.jpg

P2235171.jpg

Cheers
Ben

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Keep this tidy until your premium goes down :) And it is tidy as fook to be fair!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very nice pics Ben, where was my invite? Thought you might have wanted a ride in the RS tbh!

Despite not having alloys and having an arch gap big enough to fit a water melon it actually looks really respectable for a non sport.

i.e the hub caps look quite good for hub caps, and it doesnt look too high in the pics.

Oh, and if you just sell Elliot the skirts its easier isnt it?

3 Series touring
Very nice pics Ben, where was my invite? Thought you might have wanted a ride in the RS tbh!

this was my exact thought, but was only popping out after tea for a quick few pics,

Definately need a ride in the RS soon mate :) and a photo session in order too!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Its totally filthy now, but I need to buy some good products and then give it a damn good clean :)

Where are the pics mate? Orpingon car park? I'd have popped up.

3 Series touring
Its totally filthy now, but I need to buy some good products and then give it a damn good clean :)

Where are the pics mate? Orpingon car park? I'd have popped up.

on top of the new tesco, carpark is totally empty most of the time, maily because the one beneath tesco is free!