ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 rear bumper

Renault Clio MK3 06
Hey guys I'm wondering if any of you can help?

I currently have a clio mk3 1.4 Dynamique 2006 model.
Today I seen a post 2009 model and the rear bumper was smooth and did not included the two grey guards that are fitted on my bumper. From what I seen the bumper does look the same shape and i would really like to put on of these on my car just to make it look a little smoother.

Does anybody know if the bumper is the same shape or will fit my model car?
sorry to sound noobish but hey I'm new to this and would really appreciate the help.

these are the guards that are currently on my car

http://www.dcp-shop.co.uk/images/RGM/RBP145.jpg

and this is the bumper on the newer model. Very similar

http://www.r-racing.co.uk/ekmps/shops/theodorou/images/renault-clio-mk3-rear-bumper-guard-2758-p.jpg

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I know it doesn't answer your question, but my 2012 mk3 Dynamique is different to the bottom link you posted. Mine doesn't have the plastic around the boot either.

Superleggera'd MK3
Im not sure if it fits tbh, I don't think anyone on here yet has tried to fit the facelift bumper to the non-facelift version. You could always remove them bumper strips and fill the gaps and have respray? People have done that before and it looks good

You can either smooth them out and get it resprayed as said above, or I'm 99% sure that the facelift bumper will fit.

Renault Clio MK3 06
Also thinking of putting the front bumper off a 197 on so my fogs are integrated. Will this line up with the sides of my car or will I need trims on the bottom?

Renault Clio MK3 06
I see. I've just had a look for these but can't seem to find any. Any decent part shops online as I'm struggling.

Mk3 Clio
I am also wondering about this issue and not too sure if it is 100% possible as I was looking to do the same or find a rs bumper lookalike to replace my standard bumper any help or links to parts would mean a great deal