ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Re: CLIO IV RS for 2013, Last news

I reckon the silver diffuser and front blade will be part of some external styling pack.
100% sure they will be available in black.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Stop requoting the same pictures ffs we've seen them!

Speak to you...

But the reality is that much more members will come in this page without see the previous pages and thus these importants last pics for the subject here : The Clio 4RS

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Speak to you...

But the reality is that much more members will come in this page without see the previous pages and thus these importants last pics for the subject here : The Clio 4RS

Some of us have changed settings so we see 60 posts per page...so when you do this, we see your repeated post two or three times on the same page.

Please stop doing it.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member

Speak to you...

i speak to you...

there is button that allows you to view the last post you read in this thread meaning you don't miss anything, also like mark says some people have 60 posts per page. In which case they ave hundreds of the same pictures all over one page because you can't get your head out of Renaults arse long enough to realise others may not like the look of it.

We get it, you like it, you like RS, your patriotic. Pat yourself on the back and have a decent conversation about the car rather than lick Renaults arse and slate anyone who has a different opinion to yourself.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I like it, depending on how it drives and the quality, I can see me getting one next year, in red.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Some of us have changed settings so we see 60 posts per page...so when you do this, we see your repeated post two or three times on the same page.

Please stop doing it.

??
this post with the important last pics on the Clio 4RS is one time by page in the last 2 pages and not 2 or 3 times

So return in the real subjet now please : The Clio 4RS and these numerous last pics in the Paris Motors Show which show it :)

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

i speak to you...

there is button that allows you to view the last post you read in this thread meaning you don't miss anything, also like mark says some people have 60 posts per page. In which case they ave hundreds of the same pictures all over one page because you can't get your head out of Renaults arse long enough to realise others may not like the look of it.

We get it, you like it, you like RS, your patriotic. Pat yourself on the back and have a decent conversation about the car rather than lick Renaults arse and slate anyone who has a different opinion to yourself.

Hum, sorry but like you see ^^ the English language is not my mother and usual language thus I dont speak very well (but I try ^^) and I think now that I should have written "Speak FOR you" and not "Speak AT you" ^^

So debate finished for me and return on the real subject the Clio 4RS :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

To everyone here give kumkum1968 some space. A lot is lost in translation so be patient with him people. No ganging up.

Kumkum1968 - don't requote pictures. People will still read it and comment on them.

Thank you.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

I personally think it looks brilliant (my opinion, not fact), but it is massively let down by that f**king huuuuuge Renault grille badge!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

I like the steering wheel. It's actually a proper size.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

So's the 200's wheel. Really nicely chunky too!

I'm glad they've kept that. Some people hate chunky wheels though.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

I like the look of that LY a few pages back, however I still think they are too long to be a clio. If I say the car without a model badge on, I would have said it was a megane.

I expect its been asked but to many pages to read: with a turbo 1.6, will this car be faster or slower then the current 200 and/or 182?

Mountune Tractor

clio-rs-4-384d5d4.jpg

I don't know if it's a bad angle or not but that photo makes the car look awful.

PB 182 (1 of 29)

Really not keen on the exterior, looks too long, the front plate is too low and the R.S. on the front looks rubbish (need to see different colours thought, my opinion might change). On the other hand I love the interior!

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Just for your information, the normal phrase in English would be "speak for yourself".

ok ^^ (the most sad is I know that but here I wrote too fast :p)

For information the base of the French is the same :

"Parles pour toi" (toi = you) is no good
and
"Parles pour toi-même" is good in perfect French (toi-même = yourself) BUT we accept in spite of that in the litteral language the "Parles pour toi", and I suppose it's the same with your "speak for you" & "speak for yourself" no ? ^^

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

In the other side the future Peugeot 208 GTI will be well smaller :p

And lighter with its 1160kg for the 208 GTi also I suppose because we dont know currently the real weight (& the real performances even, grrrr !) of this Clio 4RS...

182 CUP

Anyone see Autocar today? Patrice Ratti says an r26r style Clio with 220 bhp is possible.

Renault has confirmed it will introduce a new special edition every month with 1bhp extra and a new exhaust noise addition.

Am loving this car the more I see it. Really liking the colour schemes released, particularly the orange and blue. I could very well be tempted back to Renault Sport with the release of this little wagon. Remap and induction kit will easily get it to somewhere between 210-220bhp. To be fair, I wouldn't think the dsg style box will hold out for much more. I know from my own car and from vw range, dsg comes in two types: wet box and dry box. R32, for example, would have wet box and so much more tunable and can take great torques / BHP than the dry box. I can't wait to take the new clio for a test drive. There is so much potential for modifications and upgrades.