ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

Fiesta ST200
That thing has a lovely arse.

I like it personally. I can see it being a hoot to drive too.

Better start saving my pennies then!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Re: CLIO IV RS for 2013, Last news

Well it looks a hell of a lot better than I thought it would,
I like it in black tbh, but i'll still wait until I see one in real life before I decide how I feel about it.

But does anyone else think the headlights being on the side makes it look like a retarded dog?

561083_355430757875707_704254051_n.jpg

MfcNQ.png

Sorry for using a pic of your little dog n2x, i'm sure he's a lovely little fella'. :eek:

It's hideous. Funnily enough Dave my first thought was something very un PC along the lines of looking a bit "special"

Mountune Tractor

Looks awesome from the rear but yet again it's ruined by the front end. Meh.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250

I really like the look of the rear. It looks sophisticated but the front really needs to do a lot to convince me. Looks very high seated too.

An orange one

Still too many doors, i could never buy a small 5 door hatch, Audi S1 / Polo R for me when available

260% JCW

Although the rear looks fine the front of the car is absolutely hideous,

Reminds me of the Goonies,

1689487_apisteyto_deite_pos_einai_stin_pragmatikotita_o_kakos_tis_tainias_goonies_slot.gif

Well done Renault.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Looks cool from most angles, better than the downs 200 imo least it has some cohesion

Stealthy in black

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member

Looks like a cross between a Leon, Fiesta and Scirocco for me. Poor colour for the initial pics, but definitely looks promising. Standard equipment/options is the deciding factor IMO.

LY R26

You could use that Renault badge for self defense! That things huuuuge. Not that into the looks but like other people have said will save my opinions for.when its released.

107 Track Car & C4

Really like that, definitely the rear of the car. Think the front will grow on me in time, I for one am glad they are doing a 5-Door version, will probably keep me in a Clio for my next car :)

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member

The back and sides from the rear arches back are great looking! I just hope they do it in manual.

Trophy #276

Looks good from all angles, like a baby meggy. Not sold on the front end though, looks pretty high up there.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

The back and sides from the rear arches back are great looking! I just hope they do it in manual.

Now we can say with 98% to be certain it will be a semi-auto gearbox type DSG with pallets on the wheel... ^^

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300

You've not read this thread have you

That is obvious to those who have.

Still suprised if it is lighter..... When they say lighter it will probably mean 5kg, but every kilo counts

Fabia VRS & Yeti

Hmmm. Like most I wasn't a fan of the 200 but these will be the same, just not photogenic! Headlights are huuuuge

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Like it, but the front bumper and lack of Brembos makes me sad.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I'm actually getting quite interested in this, might be a good move for me before the Merc gets long in the tooth.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Front bumper looks ace, much more aggressive than the current 200 effort

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Have any performance figures been released that I've missed? Bhp? 0-60? Mpg etc?

Clio 200

Black doesn't help but overall I think it looks a little boring. Too much like a mini standard Megane. If that is indeed what is unveiled I'll be a little disappointed, I'd miss the huge flared arches and vents on the 197/200 for one.

All said and done, show me on in LY or AB, give me some stats and tell me it drives as good as the last clios and I'll have one.