ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio is poorly, so i bought him a friend

3000GT & RB 182
So after my Clio got damaged last week (http://www.cliosport.net/threads/doh-had-accident-is-this-fixable.768145/) and looks like it might be a write off i gave into my wife's questions to having a 4-door car, so i bought a Jaguar S-type R (4.2 supercharged V8) to cheer myself up.

IMAG5264.jpg

The clio is going to be collected in 2 days for inspection, but everyone on here said it'll be a write off, and at the moment i haven't made up my mind about getting another one, as i do really like them, or perhaps something else, like a VX220.

But for the meanwhile i'll have this new toy to play with :

media.jpg

media%201.jpg

media%206.jpg

IMAG5256.jpg

IMAG5260.jpg

IMAG5259.jpg

Completely different car, but so much fun! It's like driving a luxery sofa on steroids :D

I had a similar issue, Clio written off and a wife telling me to buy a 4dr. I plumped for an E46 330i. Shame I didn't have your budget, really like the drive of the S-Type.