ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio III 105 van from portugal

dci 105hp & rs172
I MATES, this is my clio van, dynamique s 105 hp. .

27112010442m.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Can i ask why it has a "down n out" sticker on a car thats quite frankly not "down n out"?

Other than that its a nice basic van.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
My van is not down n out by now, but will be

Should of waited to put it on then as in other peoples eyes youll look an idiot because it looks like you dont know what it means. Thats why i said what i did.

dci 105hp & rs172
is very easy to install cruise control.
If you have a pre installation was only activate with a clip, change tapes airbag, buy and connect the steering wheel buttons connect the switch, and is working ..

I have photos of the process in www.clioteam.com in my project.
Greetings from Portugal

Clio III Dynamique
is very easy to install cruise control.
If you have a pre installation was only activate with a clip, change tapes airbag, buy and connect the steering wheel buttons connect the switch, and is working ..

I have photos of the process in www.clioteam.com in my project.
Greetings from Portugal

Hey buddy, what do you mean by "change tapes airbag" and also I can't access the clio team.com forum as I'm not a member, can you post the photos of the process on here please?

Clio Campus Van
Hey buddy, what do you mean by "change tapes airbag" and also I can't access the clio team.com forum as I'm not a member, can you post the photos of the process on here please?

He meant to say that you have to change the airbag squib/clockring to one that has a connector for the cruise control buttons on the steering wheel. ;)

Clio III Dynamique
I'm intending to get a 197/200 steering wheel with cruise buttons already on it, will this already have the squib/clock ring for cruise or will I still need to change it even if I fit the 197 already cruise equipped wheel?

Clio Campus Van
The squib is a different piece, it's not part of the steering wheel. It's mounted behind the steering wheel.

DSC00367.jpg

If you remove your steering wheel and don't find that black connector with the yellow and brown wires you'll need a cruise control compatible squib.

Clio Campus Van
They're hard to find here in Portugal.
Have no idea on the price, maybe on eBay or at a scrapyard you can get a good deal.
It's fairly easy to change, just remove the plastics surrounding it and loosen a few screws (after removing the steering wheel and airbag obviously).
Btw the stalks are attached to the squib, you have to remove them from the old one and install them on the new squib.

Cheers.