ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio III 1.2 TCE Clutch Change

Clio 200 Cup
Cosidering doing the clutch change on my Twingo 1.2 TCE which is exactly the same as the Clio III 1.2 TCE. done gearbox changes on 106 Gti's many times but its on a much more expensive car and don't want to **** it up, so would anyone be so kind to do a guide or just a step by step guide, or even offer to do it for me for a Fee ;) ;)
thanks

What have you done to it???? lol.

Not sure many people on here other than the relevant traders will have done one as they are such new cars!

Clio 200 Cup
Im uprading it to 30% organic clutch, as the clutch is the limiting factor, well its a JC3 gearbox i think and its a Mk2 Clio front end, subframe etc etc.

Clio 200 Cup
K-tec Panel filter (soon to be BMC) , Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust system, Dump valve kit, Front Mount Intercooler, Clio 182 Injectors (to be fitted at remap), RS tuning Remap (in Jan ish- making map atm)

Ktec have buggered the clutch on a strong Stage 1 map at only 135hp.