ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio expression

VW Passat 170 sport
Hello all been a while since i been on here 4 year (since I had a clio) i think anyhow Just looking at a 52 reg expression 1.2 for my girlfriend, but it dosent come with the fogs I see she wants fogs ideally is there wiring behind the blanks to be able to fit fogs easily? and also is the dynamqiue spoiler easy to fit thanks a lot,.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I can't remember if it's a hit or miss regarding the wiring being there. The spoiler is easy to fit though. Why not just buy a Dynamique? Can't be that much of a premium over the Expression?

VW Passat 170 sport
This one is a bargain though mate under a grand.. dynamqiue is £1300-1500 so big difference. thanks

Can be done on both accounts, though I for one would spend the extra and get a dynamique, more so for the seats than anything else.

VW Passat 170 sport
Just wondering if the wiring and stalk is on ready though otherwise its a lot of work to change !

You'll need the fogs, wiring for the two of them, a new stalk that has front and rear fog light options and then hope that the wiring under the dashboard is there.

Discounted 1*2 parts
dynamique has gotta be worth the extra £300. You may find it costs you nearly that to install the fogs......

Ibiza Cupra 180
I saw someone trying to install fogs and they had problems with actually getting them to work as the system is not set up for them, get a dynamique and save money/hassle !

VW Passat 170 sport
Dynamique it is then! Just looking at one for £990. needs bonnet and bumper, £140 for both so a bargain really 51k on clock FSH !