ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio cup racer owners!!

Clio172cup rally car
Just wondering if the oil pressure sensor are temperamental?
I've recently fitted all the cup racer loom to my rally car after fitting the sequential and I keep getting a oil pressure warning up on the dash, I know the engine is fine and there is plenty of oil pressure there( well there was just before I took the engine out)

spoke to rsport today and they have one in stock at £35 which isn't so bad, but before I go buying one just checking if this is common problem of them breaking
Thanks

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
I have one you can borrow if you want to see if it fixes the problem just in case it's not that at fault

Clio172cup rally car
Cheers Ian :), started it up today and it wasn't giving any warning which is wired! maybe it is on it's way out!

Also I wanted to ask you about the vibrations in the car with those solid engine mounts? I can't believe how much everything shakes, I've never been In anything with completely solid engines mounts before, felt like my teeth where going to fall out! It's that normal lol

ian-speedy

ClioSport Club Member
  clio cup race car
Yes it vibrates quite a bit , that's the noise you can hear on my in car video's