ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio concept wheels you all like

Audi TT 225
get matching gordini stripes then you can park on double yellows without getting tagged by traffic wardens

RenaultSport 172.
Like it....;) breaks the wheels down abit ....who makes the 182 wheels? is it speedline?

visualize whirled pe
Dont think anyone has pointed this out, but i think it would look better if they were stuck on the same spoke, in the same angle... like it does in the picture below... for example, all of them 3 o clock.

12436_BD_ren2006TwingoConcept.jpg

Simple physics, due to the wheels turning at different rates when cornering etc, the fact that the font wheel can turn and have a shorter rolling radius on full lock compaired to the rear combined with some occasional slip when driving fast means they will never line up, even after a short trip around the block with a couple of 3 point turns chucked in.
Unless you can drive in a straight line on a perfectly straight bit of road they'll always miss match. They lined everything up perfect just for the marketing photo! :)

RenaultSport 172.
Simple physics, due to the wheels turning at different rates when cornering etc, the fact that the font wheel can turn and have a shorter rolling radius on full lock compaired to the rear combined with some occasional slip when driving fast means they will never line up, even after a short trip around the block with a couple of 3 point turns chucked in.
Unless you can drive in a straight line on a perfectly straight bit of road they'll always miss match. They lined everything up perfect just for the marketing photo! :)

Simple Physics My Arse ....Smart Arse ;) lmao

RenaultSport 172.
if you had asked me before you had done this, i would have said DONT DO IT!!

but,

I absolutley love it

And they good thing is, that youve done it with vinal...so whenever you get bord of them..decide you dont like them...or they possibley start to look tatty over time, you can take them off or replace them :)

laguna coupe
if you had asked me before you had done this, i would have said DONT DO IT!!

but,

I absolutley love it

And they good thing is, that youve done it with vinal...so whenever you get bord of them..decide you dont like them...or they possibley start to look tatty over time, you can take them off or replace them :)

exactley my freind

New Kangoo Van!
hi mate what suspension ru using on that clio, i have the same car but with eibach pro kit which doesnt seem low enough

Try and get someone to take a picture of your car in motion, would be intereting to see what the yellow strip looks like in motion! love the car mate!