ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio concept wheels you all like

laguna coupe
got the idea of the twingo concept
DSCN3501.jpg

DSCN3500.jpg

DSCN3499.jpg

laguna coupe
no it proper vinal i got them made i can take them of if i want but i think it looks good and it breaks the black up

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
who made your plates up please...i like! :) struggle to find any one willing to do this now!

Last edited:
  RB 182
Makes me miss my black one now! I love Flame red, but limited as to what you can do to it!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
that looks quility just looks right with the amount of yellow now.

cant help but feel the strips are abit thick?

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
My wheels are black too, look nice, just dont like the yellow stripes or 2.0l 16v badge, but like the yellow calipers thow.

phase 1 172
fair enuf, lookin nice i always fink the caliper and door match colour coloded is a nice touch

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I had this Idea after seeing the Twingo Concept, I'm gutted that you got there 1st, Strip coulda done wiv being a Tiny bit Slimmer IMO, Nice Work tho!!!!!!

B

Brown.

Sorry they may be a bit too thick..imo....am sure twingo style were quiet thin. still looks good though!!! :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Dont think anyone has pointed this out, but i think it would look better if they were stuck on the same spoke, in the same angle... like it does in the picture below... for example, all of them 3 o clock.

12436_BD_ren2006TwingoConcept.jpg

laguna coupe
Dont think anyone has pointed this out, but i think it would look better if they were stuck on the same spoke, in the same angle... like it does in the picture below... for example, all of them 3 o clock.

12436_BD_ren2006TwingoConcept.jpg
they were when i put then on you try keeping them that way lol