ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio aka lutecia

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
sorry if this is a repost but found it interesting....

wheels look good look like chrome.

renaultluteca-4_ad_380.jpg
renaultluteca-1_ad_380.jpg

renaultluteca-2_ad_380.jpg
renaultluteca-3_ad_380.jpg

Abarth 500
Loony said:
Bird in the blue needs to increase her pie and chips intake, looks anorexic :dead:

not really, its coz the new car is so big and fat it just looks like that...shes 20 stone really... :clown:

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Dont really see the point of the diffuser, if they're trying to achieve downforce or at least "Zero-lift" why not just make the spoiler a lil' bigger? A rear under-diffuser seems a little.... over the top...

-Akira

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
the diffuser alledgedy removes the need for a roof spoiler as it creates an area of low pressure below the car making it stick to the road...adapted from renaults f1 car.

sounds good dunno if it will work tho..

V6
i fink its starting to grow on me now thou it needs lowering and spolier or sumthing for rear as its ass is to round

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Well, to work on the under of the car you'd have to remove the diffuser...and it's very likely to rattle and annoy you to death.... none of that with a spoiler...

-Akira

K20 EG Hatch
think it has alot of potential for modding. Coilovers and remove that difuser would looka milion times better.

172 M69 eater
i feel it needs a subtle spoiler like the cup one....
other than that its too high, and should b available in white!!