ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 owners pictures

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
A few of mine and my mates from work. Only pictures i've taken, mine is nimbus the other is hero paint (storm grey)

52338d45.jpg

634be0e4.jpg

dcde78d7.jpg

96655acf.jpg

c6238ea1.jpg

Both the same spec,

Recaro's
Cup Chassis
Carbon Interior pack
Black speedlines
Nimbus/Storm Grey

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
I don't like grey centre caps and black wheels? So when Renault offer to give you £100 worth of centre caps for nothing it's rude to say no!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Red and black looks good - shame it doesn't have Recaro's or Speedlines though, would have finished it off.

200 Ultra Red
Personally don't see the big deal over the speedlines for the 200, I chose not to opt for them as the spacing between the spokes in the standard wheels gives a much clearer view of the brembo's which look great on the UR as they match up with the paintwork. Recaro's, again would have been nice but without putting it on the track I doubt I would have seen the benefit...

AG 200
Personally don't see the big deal over the speedlines for the 200, I chose not to opt for them as the spacing between the spokes in the standard wheels gives a much clearer view of the brembo's which look great on the UR as they match up with the paintwork. Recaro's, again would have been nice but without putting it on the track I doubt I would have seen the benefit...
This

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Recaros are superb, not just for track. They make it feel more special for sure. Mine are fine after 30k. They only wear if you're a bloater tbh ;)

200 Ultra Red
Not questioning that Recaro's are 'superb' and that they would do the job day to day on the road, but for a premium of well over a grand I'm happy to stick with stock which are more than up to the task in hand.

Not too sure what 'This...' is supposed to mean...?

Nissan 350z
Since fitting Recaros to mine ive had to develop some kind of John Wayne'esk maneuver when i enter the car. I think ball destroyers is a more fitting name than Sportster to be honest :slap:

GTD, Lupo
Not questioning that Recaro's are 'superb' and that they would do the job day to day on the road, but for a premium of well over a grand I'm happy to stick with stock which are more than up to the task in hand.

Not too sure what 'This...' is supposed to mean...?

I think the recaros are worth every penny and really make the car a nice place to be... but i do think they are a little very over priced for what they are. Parts for the seats through Renault are just stupid. My drivers seat was knocking when i pulled away and they replaced a bracket under warrenty, that bracket cost £1700!

Love the Red and black combo by far my fave 200

Here is my second one

DSC_0194.jpg

!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not just upfront cost though - if I ever buy one, it would HAVE to have Recaro's. I think you could probably pass 50% of that premium onto the next owner.

Speedlines, can take or leave, do prefer standard wheels, just the black goes so well, the black speedlines I think would finish it off perfectly. If I had a 200 I reckon I would buy some Turini's in black to put on.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Some great pics in this thread... If you buy a black 200 you don't get the contrast, but I think it works (biased) ;)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
This thread doesnt get filled enough. So:

Not mine but my fav. 200 over on Clio200.net:

2012-03-09161849.jpg

2012-03-06161125.jpg

2012-03-07150626.jpg

GTD, Lupo
If I'm not mistaken they are just carbon rings!

Love it jcc, my dream spec 200! How are you finding the focus?

UR FTW.

:eek:

I wanna play.

Now AG & SG? have gone UR is the only colour to have.

You're just torturing yourself looking in this thread Lol.

Love it jcc, my dream spec 200! How are you finding the focus?

Cheers! My ideal spec too, spent a lot of money getting it to that level!

Loving the Focus so far, straight line pace and refinement are a nice step up from all the Clios I've had, needs better tyres and some stiffer springs to contend with the 200 in the twisties though!

Last edited: