ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 owners pictures

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Storm grey is for hero's!

Oh again on my point of colour coding the front. We're talking like 50-100 pounds to colour code that, dramatically change the appearance of the car for so little coin.

Maybe something worth thinking about.

It's also crazy how much it changes the look from white speedlines to black, looks so much better.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Storm grey, black speedlines. WIN.
youngblood-1.jpg

Knows.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL there are more random pics in here than pictures of 200's.

Some I took at thruxton a couple of weeks back...

4490934936_a77ed27123_b.jpg

Matt black anyone?

4490931848_ed8bd5fb2d_b.jpg

4490286829_317c109837_b.jpg

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Last edited:
  320d
AG is the best for me.

Cup packed AG with black speedlines would be my choice.

I'm really not a fan of LY on the 200.

STEALTH RAIDER
I have noticed that a few people have got an RS badge above the black bumper insert. Is this standard now or can you buy the megane rs badge and pop it there? I know the gordini version has one there.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Since roughly Feb, they've all came with the new RS badge on the back and the newly added RS on the front. It's not easy to add the front RS badge to cars made before Feb, but it can be done.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I went to the dealers saying i wanted any colour but NOT black, then i saw this and had to buy it.
Pmsl! I still look at black cars again but I will avoid like the plauge! I have ocd and couldn't cope with a black car.

Whys that dude?
Ocd mate, dust, dirt and swirls would h'actually kill me!

It seems quite dusty where I live, work, play! Black doesn't look good dusty!