ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 200 exhaust

Clio 200 FF
Evening

looking for advice.

I am looking to getting a cat back exhaust for a clio 200 and than add a sports cat at a later date.

I just wanted to know if anyone has any advice what make to go for or not, sound or things to watch for etc

any opinions or advice would be great

thank

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Akro is meant to be the best, pricey though. I've got a ktec on mine, sounds nice and raspy. Miltek are just slightly louder than standard also supersprint have one but again that's pricey :)

Clio 200 FF
As long as it has a nice sound I am not to bothered about the price within reason. I want it nice and loud but without putting a de cat on.

Clio 200 FF
yozza ? Would that be worth the wait and have a look at that than ? Has yozza got a website, cant seem to find one ?
Think i might ring the ktec guys and see what they think is best as well

thanks

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Freds your man to see about the yozza, but id wait a few weeks till he's ready for taking orders mate

I'd wait and see the yozza, fantastic quality and fit, my 182 system sounds perfect IMO, it might not be to your taste though (if there is something wrong with you), oh and i get the feeling ktec aren't going to give you impartial advice.

Was going to go supersprint for mine but after reading Fred's post I'm definitely going to hold off and see what's what with the Yozza item first.

Clio 200 FF
oh right, sounds good best I hold my horses. Got any idea of price ? If you let me know when they are in stock that would be great ?