ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 197 kangaroo??

clio 172 cup
hi brothers just a quick one! I have a clio 197 f1 and when I start up from cold and drive its really jumpy for prob less than a minute its fine after that! has anyone had or got the same issue? or has an idea of what it cud be? thanks in advance

RS 182
Hi mate, my 200 does the same, not only when its cold either. From what I can gather, it's something to do with having too much throttle response in the lower gears/rev range. Supposedly some Renault dealers can map this out, but it's been known not to make much difference!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
hi brothers just a quick one! I have a clio 197 f1 and when I start up from cold and drive its really jumpy for prob less than a minute its fine after that! has anyone had or got the same issue? or has an idea of what it cud be? thanks in advance

take it back to Renault & ask for the 'active solution update'. for free.

S

Inferno 182
Interesting.

Does this soften it somewhat? As it's genuinely near dangerous as standard.

Yes i had this done a few years ago on my 197. Actis solution 8260. It certainly improved it. Never really had a kangaroo issue on my 200.

Megane 275 trophy006
Cable tie down the map sensor. I've been kangaroo free since doing this to mine. Also lessens the flat spot.

LY FF 200 CUP
Mine does the same apparently it's due to passing the European emission laws when the engine is running cold.it cuts the fuel supply then when cars warmed up its fine..(mine is anyway)