ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 / 200 differences ??

Megane 275 Trophy
Looking to put a CLio 200 front bumpers and headlights on a 197. Are the wings on 197 and 200 the same ?
Thanks in advance
LM

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I think this has been done before, to one that was resprayed Alien Green. It looked like a decent job, anyone remember the one I'm talking about?

Megane 275 Trophy
Have been asking about elsewhere and aparently wings are the same so Im going for it... fingers crossed

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks !!
Whats the slam panel ?? :dapprove:

Erm, the bit that goes behind the bumper, between the lights.

ill try and find a pic

IMG_0900.jpg

im not sure if it is different now you know. But as you'll be replacing it anyway you may as well gets a 200 one to be sure

Megane 275 Trophy
Thanks for the pic !!

Had a google and found a few on ebay but theyre asking stupid money to post over to Spain :(

I think this has been done before, to one that was resprayed Alien Green. It looked like a decent job, anyone remember the one I'm talking about?

Nah that was a shed. Cat d that had been reshelled into a 1.2 shell and was running a megane engine. It had a 197 front end.