ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182...what do you dislike?

Megane 225 F1
1*2s are bang on for the buck.

I've had no trouble with mine in the year and a half I've had it. Only when I have messed with it. Only problem I have is a rattle inside, but my music drowns that out even when it's not on loud, so doesn't affect me.

2003 172
I've never said that they were that bad. I'm just responding to the thread title "things I dislike about my car".

Strangely, I have next to no rattles in mine- the thing I thought would annoy me the most!

LY R26 #288
You must have a crap one. The back end on mine is planted and the standard brakes still surprise me for standard pads.

Agree with the throttle over speed bumps mind. But you can adapt your driving style to deal with it.

I can't really think of anything I dislike. Saying that I came from a mk1 punto gt and the handling and brakes where dia. So was the box. So the Clio feels luxury to me :)

2003 172
You must have a crap one. The back end on mine is planted and the standard brakes still surprise me for standard pads.

The back end on mine is planted- it just "feels" floaty. My brake pads are made by "delphi". I've never heard of them, and a quick google suggests they are the cheapest pads you can buy. I'll sort them soon enough.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
after the 1st motorway journey in the 182 last night i hate the way it sounds like your nailing it sat at 80-90.. the z4 just trundles along and munches the miles.. a much nicer place on the motorway

350z, Subaru Legacy
after the 1st motorway journey in the 182 last night i hate the way it sounds like your nailing it sat at 80-90.. the z4 just trundles along and munches the miles.. a much nicer place on the motorway

The drone in mine at 80 is loud, it's fine at 70 or 90 though!

350z, Subaru Legacy
just not used to it, the z4 sits at like 2k rpm @ 80 where at the 182 is more like 4k

Tell you what's worse for that than the Clio - Mk6 Fiesta ST and Zetec S, shockers for gear ratios! They really are crying out for a 6th gear.