ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 project

clio sport 182
Hi,

I'm chris,

I'm new to the forum, i'm usually a vw man myself and had a few "eurostyle" projects. But after selling my mk4 golf, i've been undecided what to get. I bought this last weekend on an impulse buy but love it!!!:approve: looking forward to some track days.....

Plan is to do some suttle mods, kind of like an oem+ type style, but 1st will have to be a full milltek exhaust system i think!:rasp:

Its a clio 182 sport with a cup package...Note the private plate has gone as it was the previous owners

anyway heres some pics.....go gentle on me with the comments lol

clio182.gif

clio1.gif

clio.gif

clio sport 182
thanks......any ideas on a website that i can get a 520mm X 90mm for the front? also is there a good website that alot of you deal with to get bits from?

clio sport 182
just wondered if i could get some help, about to buy a milltek exhaust system but not sure.......i have also been looking at a cropion exhaust....anyone had any bad experience with either??:S

Flame red 172
Looks good mate - look forward to seeing it when i'm in cornwall next!

As for exhaust - maybe take a trip up to Bristol for the weekend, whip over to prospeed at cardiff and get a custom one made up - that's what i've got - they've great reviews on here.. do a search. :cool:

Flame red 172
Looks good mate - look forward to seeing it when i'm in cornwall next!

As for exhaust - maybe take a trip up to Bristol for the weekend, whip over to prospeed at cardiff and get a custom one made up - that's what i've got - they've great reviews on here.. do a search. :cool:

clio sport 182
cheers mate!!! yeh will catch up soon i'm sure, def keen for the track day in sept if you are?!:S As for the exhaust i've taken the plunge and ordering a milltek, but now discovered i've got a leaking shock so i'm thinking coilovers are on the cards now ;)

172 Cup
Nice 182 you've got there matey, the miltek will sound/look the part. Get a cup splitter for the front...it will finish it off nicely ;)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
nice 182 mate. miltek will be nice. you decatting or not? likesaid needs a front spiltter, either renault one (£120ish iirc), skoda fabia one or carbon one from k-tec.

clio sport 182
nice 182 mate. miltek will be nice. you decatting or not? likesaid needs a front spiltter, either renault one (£120ish iirc), skoda fabia one or carbon one from k-tec.

thanks,...yeh i've been thinking its missing something from the front, i'm looking at a k-tec carbon fibre one or poss skoda...... as for the exhuast i'm not gonna de-cat for a sec, i've heard it doesn't gain much more power with/without it :S