ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 gumtree warning

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf mk4 :(
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-...c-induction-kit-fast/1026064706#photo-content

basically I sold the car on Tuesday to this guy for £1400 and it is back up for sale for £1800 with the guy claiming its had work done when it hasn't

1. recent cambelt and pullys he is claiming 10k ago- there were actually done on 86k car is currently at 115k

2. he claims the car has had 3 owners since new, car has had 9/10 owners since new

I have prove of him saying this all in texts as my friend posed as a buyer

just a warning for you guy I have reported him to the police and trading standards

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio r27 #214
He's just looking out for an innocent buyer. He could easily not bother so I think thanks are in order.... Not that I'm looking for a 182 on gumtree.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RS 182
is there anything wrong with the car? or is it hs trying to make abit ontop of what you sold it for, personally I think he got a steal for 1400

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Needed belts doing soon last done at 86k car was on 115k . Thats it tbh and it doesnt bother me about him making money on it. just him lying about belts and pullys annoys me.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
People seem to be missing the point he is claiming the belts have been done recently there were last done nearly 4years ago!!!