ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 or something else?

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
basicly im considering getting rid of the clio due to getting fed up with the power (or lack of compared to my mates cars) or would it be worth me keeping the clio and getting cams and a map would it give me a real new feel for the car or would i be better moving on to say an integra dc2 type r? because power figures with mods for a clio is pretty rubbish compared to others... but does the clio use the power better?

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
ermmm civic type r with 205 bhp only from afilter rollign roaded a ibiza cupra with 225 bhp goes like nothing else.. ctr with 220 bhp... my mates about to get a b18 into his wee civic fully loaded with 212 bhp golf mk4 gti 1.8t with 215 bhp also faster than me the list goes on my wee cars just a speckle in there wingmirrors now :(