ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 on KW V2s

GP2
Firstly, excuse the old girl - she is very dirty and undergoing some TLC at the minute.

Stripped rear and bucket seats on Eibach Pros:

125.jpg

On the new KWs:

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg

This is as low as it will go on the back because of all the weight being removed. It has been fully set up and weighted for "fast road and track use" by Yozzasport. Really pleased with it, much faster through the corners.

Comments welcome :)

M2 Competition
You still got all the spacers in the rear? If you've already taken these out, get some shorter rear springs ordered mate. Mark fish should be able to help you out :)

Does look much better though!

GP2

Do you mean are they 15s or put 15s on?

Tbh, I am more after good handling than looks in terms of ride hight. As it is, the dampers will be doing most of the work rather then the springs. If I'm still not 100% with the ride hight at the rear I will look into some "suspension mods" in the future.

Thanks for the comments, and yes - it is getting washed!!

GP2
More than welcome, can meet up some time! They are very good tbh, really pleased with them - although they still need to settle.

GP2
Very well!! Much much faster through the corners, the faster you go the more is seems to grip. Put it this way, if I went round some of the corners any faster I would be banned!! Can't wait to get it on track.