ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio - 1 owner - £40

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Bought this on sunday - its a 1995 M 1.9 diesel clio with 55k on the clock, PAS , Sunroof, CD player, 1 lady owner and full history - the car is Mint. The cambelt snapped but hasnt caused any damage - i fitted a new belt ( £25 ) and its back up and running. My dads just been made redundant and lost his company car and it just so happens its his birthday tommorow so im gonna give it him as a present. Hes down in the dumps at the moment so it will cheer him up.

There are some real bargains out there and for £65 ive got this car up and running - its a real good one as well. Anyone else got a bargain motor they run ??

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/j3ned/clio1.jpg

i want an old runabout pref diesel for sensible money, never seem to be about when i look. Normally old mangers or for tidy ones people want over the odds.

Clio 172

just brought a R reg vectra estate with 1 owner from new FVSH & 25k for £250 just needed to change the gearbox (which i had laying around at work anyway)

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Quote: Originally posted by nutter4149 on 30 June 2005

just brought a R reg vectra estate with 1 owner from new FVSH & 25k for £250 just needed to change the gearbox (which i had laying around at work anyway)
Jesus that was cheap!

That brings me back to the days of my first ever car which was a 1.9d clio with 140k miles.

Ive just bought a 1996 N VW Polo 1.4 in purple. FVWSH, 70k miles, 1 year mot, 1 year tax, few dints, nothing major. £500.

The plan is:

To sell my current car - I have a valver lined up which I am planning on restoring to "standard" ish and using as a fun car and something I can trust on a track - perhaps with a view to making it tidy enough to take to the ring - whilst its in the bodyshop being tidied, use the polo as a runaround and then when I get the valver back, sell the polo to the old man to buy as a runaround for the family (5 of us in the family - all drive).

[Edited by mr_merc on 30 June 2005 at 10:01am]

Clio 172

also brought a v reg corsa 1.6 sport for £200 the bloke was told the engine was knackered turned out it just needed topping up with oil did that & sold it for £2000 a month later

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

bless you and him. hope hes ok and has a good day. let us know what he thinks. nice one mate.