ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2

2001 Clio 1.2
This is my mk2 ph1 clio so far, had it a couple months, only done a few bits and bobs to it atm:-
-Subwoofer fitted
-Headunit
-Sprayed diamond
-Sprayed back badges (not shown in pics)
-K & N Induction Kit
-Blue interior light (Looks awesome at night)
-Blue boot light

IMG00103-20110714-1356.jpgIMG00163-20110818-1239.jpgIMG00165-20110818-1240.jpgIMG00167-20110818-1242.jpgIMG00170-20110818-1243.jpgIMG00174-20110824-1807.jpgIMG00176-20110824-1808.jpg

To do list:-
-Headlights need restoration (pretty badly)
-Lowered
-K-tec Supersports stealth exhaust?? (for the sound)
-Phase 2 rear lights
-Clear side repeators
-Bosch Aero wipers
-Spray few interior parts (blue)
-Color coded side strips/door handles

Could also do with a good old wash, but poor English weather is preventing me as always :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't it one of the "Clio Sport" models? As opposed to the RenaultSport Clio...

2001 Clio 1.2
It was fitted with that badge lol, already debated this when i first posted pics up, apparently Renault did ship some 1.2 clio's with the sport badge under the clio badge

Clio 1.2 mk2
even if Renault shipped some cars with a 'cliosport' badge I doubt it would be on the basic 1.2 8v ... looks like a nice start other than that badge tho mate!

2001 Clio 1.2
I dunno, its a sport i do know that, even though its a 1.2, but on the other thread i posted some people said it was fitted some people said a previous owner just stuck it on, still need to spray the 'sport' badge same color as the diamond so im gonna put under the renault badge as it looks ten times better anyways

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
even if Renault shipped some cars with a 'cliosport' badge I doubt it would be on the basic 1.2 8v ... looks like a nice start other than that badge tho mate!
it's a 16v not 8v its got the D4f712 engine in. Mine also came with the sport badge on, although think it's a dealer addition rather that a Renault one!

EetuJ- get it on some Ebach sportlines and Toyo proxes Cf1 185/55 r14 did that with mine and totaly makes it handle better. Also silvervision indicator bulbs to get rid of fried eggs in headlights.

Listerine & Poledo
Some suggestions for todo list:-

-Headlight restoration
- Lamin-X foglight film (yellow)
-Clear side repeators
-Bosch Aero wipers
-Spray few interior parts (blue)
-Color coded side strips/door handles

That's just saved yo ua big chunk of money, keeps insurance down and keeps resale potential up!

Renault Sport Clio 182
Its a nice first car, also agree with this ^^ just enjoy it and save up for something bigger when you want it.