ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v Problems!

Clio
Clio 1.2 16v's are just one big problem..Used to have an idle problem and cleaned throttle body and problem solved...bug the light below the petrol light is constantly on...it used to come on now and again..so iv changed the plugs..coil pack..map sensor all brand new and costly...so then i thought il take airfilter off and put airbox back on..no joy...tough CAT may be f**ked so got a second habd system from Renparts..no joy..so then was told it could be injectors..so changed injectors...one snapped plug off so put an old one on... 3/4...the light went out but ran crap...so changed it for another injector...light was on but ran better...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -
Then driving from scarborough to drewsbury the revs dropped and kind of stalled.. stop light came on.. and the engine with a stop sogn light started flashing...but it still drove...turned car off and light went off...chNged injectprs and rail and swapped throttle body coz throttle was dpdgy and that hasnt happend since but i am now stook with these lights on....ignore seat belt.and airbag...also have roygh idle again...but other throttle body could do witha clean

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366284537022.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366284537022.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 78
  Clio
No was taken off when my uncle first got the car last year in june...Nd ran with no problems apart form abit ofnidle ona morning first start...and the light in the middle below the petrol came o like once every few months and went out and stayed out...what is that light ?