ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v insurance

A few
Right been a young driver (18) i have found it differcult to find a decent quote. I have a 1.2 16v clio ph2.

Im just wondering if anyone can direct me to a cheap insurance company? :D...

LY R26 230 F1 Team
adrian flux mate, buy max power and check out the insurance companies in the back of there.

Is your car modified or standard?

i found direct line cheapest to insure a STANDARD clio, but they hate mods of ANY kind!

A few
adrian flux mate, buy max power and check out the insurance companies in the back of there.

i found direct line cheapest to insure a STANDARD clio, but they hate mods of ANY kind!

Might try adrian flux in the morning. They only offer TPFT though dont they?

320d

Directline don't just hate them. They point blank refuse them to u25's.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I was with Admiral when I first got my Clio (I was 19, 2006). Paid £600 fully comp with both parents as named drivers. I had been driving 1 year, had 0 NCB. The car was brand new, kept on the street in a band E (I think) postcode and was covered for 11K miles a year.

Audi TTS S Tronic
Best insurance company for 18 year olds... MORE THAN in my opinion

Honestly, they have beaten every other quote I have found from anywhere. Same for my mates!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
im paying £521 (1 Years NCB) on my 1.2 8v with quick fit and thats with 3 points too Payed £500 Last Year >.< i just turned 19 on sunday but renewd it before then. Shudda waited and checked price diff tbh lol

Last edited:
  None
Best for my mates was quinn direct
for me it was admiral, stick a load of people on that you no are good drivers as named drivers drives the price right down

Clio
Quinn Direct was the best quote for me, they allow all body modifications. just dont touch the engine.

1st yr TPFT WAS £1400 on a 1998 1.2 8v.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
direct line all the way in my books, my insurance is now 458 quid a year for mine im 22 4years ncb and a clean licence

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
im 18 1yr NCB with parents on my insurance, and im paying £1,500 for a 172...im with admiral good price to pay considering im 18

FF RB 182
I'm with churchill, they have been the cheapest for the last two years. I am paying less than 500quid and thats with 3 points and 2 years no claims, oh I turned 20 in August.

:)

DCi 100
Adrian Flux just offered to insure me from 17, but then after a long hold she said she's struggled to find anything decent and fobbed me off to some other call connection company.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
really? I rang them up asking for a quote, asked for my age then said they were sorry but they could not progress as I was under the age of 21 :S lol

Very strange! was it on a performance/fast car? could be the reason, lol