ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clicking Clio 200 clutch pedal

Renault Clio 182 Trophy
Evening All,

Just wondering if anybody else has experienced this?

When I depress the clutch I get a a clicking noise coming from the clutch pedal, or maybe cable. Not there all the time but getting more and more frequent. Is a metal sounding click like something is not seating properly and moving about. Tried to take a look but its near enough impossible to have a gander where the noise is coming from.

Thought I'd ask on hear to see if it was a known problem with an easy fix before I took it back to the dealer as that just takes ages.

Cheers,

Patrick

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Here is a set up of the 182 clutch pedal assembly - Ive had a few in the past were the clutch ratchet mechansim has failed. Personally i would shine a torch up there and continuously press / de-press the pedal and check for any movement or damage to the mechanism / cable.

01015970_1.png