ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the 200.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Just some quick pictures after cleaning the car, needed a massive one after my road trip to France, 2000 miles of dirt and flies.

Put the car up on axle stands, spray foamed, cleaned inside the wheels, foamed under the arches.

End result :)

21a17959.gif

5a770063.gif

69e26c65.gif

25e47de5.jpg

Gez :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice but you need a new camera, that one looks like circa 1996? ;)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Thanks for the comments :)

I just took the pictures quickly with my iPhone. I'll use my proper camera next time.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I didn't tick the cup spoiler option, was undecided at the time.

At least this way I have a choice about having one, if I had one then didn't like it, I'd be stuck with it on the car.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks great! Ignore the chavs that want you to add that horrific spoiler. Lol.

Speedlines would complete it though. :eek:

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Bought brighter bulb replacements, silver visions are going to be ordered soon to get rid of the orange indicators.

Trying to resist any upgrades lol

Also removed the 'Clio' badge

778556a7.gif

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
It's got the G3 protection on the paint. Seems to be working pretty well atm.

It's good, but I don't think it'll last the 3 years it said it should. But well see, Im a little against not polishing it.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Gtechniq do some good stuff. Still wanting to use the g1 on my screen. When I get round to it. They do state some good durability. Can't see how g1 lasts 1 year with the amount of abuse my screen gets.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Exactly, I'd believe it if it was 12-18 months.
But anything after that seems a bit optimistic.

Plus I'm sure when I need to use tar remover on the paint work, it'll remove some wax/g3 protection stuff?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yea that's the thing, I'm all for a bit of g101 in the pre wash. But not all the time. As it takes of all my hours of sweat and blood