ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned her today & got my member pack

1st of all thanks goes to ClioSport for my member pack...
I shall be using the tax disc holder and sticker tomorrow & I've already put the bottle opener on my key :p

35105c75.jpg

2nd of all, I gave chloe a little clean today...
Used some Turtle car shampoo along with back to black, tyre shine and Aqua Wax.
I'm happy with the results :)

3rd of all, Before you ask...
The exhaust is like that as I need to adjust the join further in as it was rubbing on the bumper when getting hot...
...so I put it there for now but its getting sorted & de-catted tomorrow :)

29518e74.jpgda82ab15.jpge4771b9e.jpg65210d9b.jpgf0dbf5b3.jpg

My plans for the future are...
CLEAN THE INSIDE!
Drop her about 40mm all round
RS Grill
Slight tints

Last edited:
  1.2 y0!
Is it just me not knowing but what is the por clio meening? Also got my membership through today, sticker goes on tomorrow lol.

1.2 y0!
lol why not i suppose! lol, think i'd feel a bit of a tw*t walking into halfords and buying a sport badge lol

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
I forgot to add dont de-cat theres nothing to be gained on a 1.2 except angry neighbours and girls wearing tracky bottoms and a burberry cap

I forgot to add dont de-cat theres nothing to be gained on a 1.2 except angry neighbours and girls wearing tracky bottoms and a burberry cap
thats the point, im 17. lmfao

I'm going by this plan..
[video=vimeo;781909]http://vimeo.com/781909[/video]

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Theres different views on whats euro and whats not. I would say low and wide, and just keep thing simply and OEM with a few personal touches. Check out EU MANIA when the sites back up and running.

Hmm, I actually quite like them, gives the back end less of a 'fat old man in a pub' look.

no it gives you the "useless chav on mc donalds" look get rid of them hidious flaps and sticker!!

exhaust is nearly touching the floor?

Read original post...
Once again i like my mud flaps and ktec sticker. Oh and im not useless.
Your quite mean arent you lol did you get out of bed the wrong way this morning

no mate just being honest;)

end of the day its your car its what you want none of us can tell you what to have or not what to have its your choice, but our opinions.

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
So much wrong going on. Blatantly a 17 year-old's car, sorry mate.

The bumper has a cut-out that's about eight miles away from the exhaust, the 'Clio' mudflaps on the back, the random K-Tec sticker and I'm not even asking about the 'por' badge.

Sort all that out and a modest drop and you've got a tidy car.

MK3, RX450H.
When you put photo's on here, your always going to get people disliking it or giving you their opinions. Each to their own mate...
But seriously I'd take the mudflaps off, get the exhaust sorted out and just put it on its arse...

MK3, RX450H.
When you put photo's on here, your always going to get people disliking it or giving you their opinions. Each to their own mate...
But seriously I'd take the mudflaps off, get the exhaust sorted out and just put it on its arse...

Don't get pissy, it's nothing personal.
Im not, im open minded, which is why I'm probably taking all of your advice in getting rid of the flaps and sticker.
I just get annoyed repeating myself about the exhaust. It's not just on here, everywhere! :dead: